Corporate Governance: Balancing Stakeholders Interests In An Era of Activism
September 18, 2017 - London - Institute of Directors
Business leaders everywhere are proactively adopting a range of structural changes to meet the challenges presented by changing corporate governance issues, including the increasing number of shareholder activists’ campaigns.
Corporate Governance 2017 is an exclusive, invitation-only conference which will examine the current thinking on strategy, outline best practices and provide vital guidance for those tasked with leading their companies through tumultuous times.
- Managing your Board in Today’s Volatile Political Environment
- Being Active by Going Passive
- Pay Day: How to Reward Executives and Satisfy Stakeholders
- Defending Your Board: Proactive Best Practices to Hold Activists at Bay
- Whistle-Blowers: How to Respond
- Cybersecurity: Managing the Unmanageable
The Deal and BoardEx welcome senior corporate leadership and influential members of the deal community to join the conversation. To request an invitation, click here.
See highlights from the 2016 Corporate Governance Conference.
Request an Invitation
This conference is programmed for the C-suite and board members of publicly-held companies. If you’d like to attend, please provide your professional and contact information here. Invitations will be extended on a rolling basis. Seats are limited.
To be a part of this exclusive conference, please contact Jonathan McReynolds at email@example.com