Corporate Governance: Balancing Stakeholders Interests In An Era of Activism
September 18, 2017 - London - Institute of Directors
Business leaders everywhere are proactively adopting a range of structural changes to meet the challenges presented by changing corporate governance issues, including the increasing number of shareholder activists’ campaigns.
The Deal and BoardEx invite your experts to join us for Corporate Governance 2017 as we examine the current thinking on strategy, outline best practices and provide vital guidance for those tasked with leading their companies through tumultuous times.
- Managing your Board in Today’s Volatile Political Environment
- Being Active by Going Passive
- Pay Day: How to Reward Executives and Satisfy Stakeholders
- Defending Your Board: Proactive Best Practices to Hold Activists at Bay
- Whistle-Blowers: How to Respond
- Cybersecurity: Managing the Unmanageable
See highlights from the 2016 Corporate Governance Conference.
To attend this event in-person, you must fulfill several strict criteria. To find out if you are eligible, fill out our request form.
If you would like to support The Corporate Governance London Event, please contact Jonathan McReynolds at 212.321.5259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.