The Deal Economy Event Live Stream
Thursday, December 1, 2016: 8:30 AM ET - 4:00 PM ET
On December 1, 2016, join The Deal for the live stream of our annual forecasting conference, The Deal Economy Event, where experienced leaders from corporate dealmaking, private equity, investment banking and advisory organizations will gather to discuss the outlook for dealmaking in 2017. The live stream of the discussions will be available for general audiences via broadcast on TheDeal.com.
The agenda will cover a broad range of dealmaking topics with notable speakers sharing their insight and perspective. To view the agenda and speaker roster in full, please visit The Deal Economy Event site.
AGENDA ITEMS WILL INCLUDE:
• Sense of the Markets: Outlook for the Global Capital Markets and Transactional Activity
• Private Equity: Industries for Global Growth Investors in 2017
• Corporate Dealmakers: Winning Deal Strategies
• Beyond the Election: Regulatory Outlook for Corporate America and Wall Street
• Engaged Shareholders and Their Impact on Corporate Governance in 2017
GUEST SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
• Brett C. Bauer, EVP of Strategic Corporate Development, Berry Plastics Corporation
• Marc Brown, Managing Director, Corporate Development, Global Head of M&A and Strategic Investments, Microsoft Corp.
• Chip Chaikin, Partner, Blue Point Capital Partners
• James J. Cramer, Host, “Mad Money with Jim Cramer” & Co-Anchor, ‘Squawk on The Street”, CNBC; Founder, TheStreet, Inc.
• Jonathan Korngold, Managing Director and Global Head of Financial Services, General Atlantic LLC
• Emily McNeal, VP, Corporate Development, Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
• Chief Justice Leo E. Strine, Jr., Delaware Supreme Court
For more information about the conference, please visit The Deal Economy Event site.
Follow @TheDealNewsroom for updates on the event and use hashtag #dealeconomy to join the conversation.