Join your industry peers on September 29 for an evening of networking and recognition at The 2022 Deal Awards!
In September, the deals and dealmakers shaping the Deal Economy will be celebrated in the latest installment of The Deal Awards, the global ceremony that recognizes the elite advisers and service providers who power the deal economy. In line with The Deal’s mission of providing forward-looking intelligence across mergers and acquisitions, private equity, activism and restructuring, the awards seek to recognize and celebrate the advisers, firms and banks driving the market forward.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry to The Deal Awards 2022, and a huge congratulations to those who have been shortlisted! Please see the results below.
We’re now accepting table bookings! Join us on September 29 in New York.
Why should I enter the awards?
- The most important and widely recognized benchmark for deal makers in the Deal Economy
- Celebrate your team and their success in the sector
- Benchmark your work against the best in the business
How to get involved
Firms and individuals are invited to submit nominations in as many categories as they see fit. Details of categories, criteria and our research methodology can be found here. To be considered, submissions must be made by June 29. All submissions must be uploaded through our dedicated awards portal with no exceptions.
For any questions about the research, please contact Jamie Rayat.
- All deals under consideration must have been announced or completed between June 1 2021 and May 30 2022
- Deals must involve at least one party based in the U.S. (buyer, seller or target)
TOP AWARDS – BEST OVERALL
Each of the following categories will award winners in both large cap and mid-market segments. Mid-market deals are valued at under $500 million, while large-cap deals are $500 million or more. The submission form will allow you to clearly indicate which segment you are submitting for.
- Most Outstanding Dealmaker of the Year
- Most Outstanding Deal of the Year – Overall
The following categories will not be split into large cap and mid-market segments, there will just be one universal winner.
- The Deal’s Impact Dealmaker Award 2022 *NEW for 2022*
- Private Equity Deal of the Year
- Private Equity Dealmaker of the Year
- Restructuring of the Year
- Debtor Counsel of the Year – Law Firm
- Debtor Counsel of the Year – Lawyer
- Activist Defense Adviser of the Year
- Public Relations Firm of the Year
- Most Outstanding Debt Financing of the Year *NEW for 2022*
- Regulatory counsel of the year – Law Firm *NEW for 2022*
The following categories will award winners across the following sectors and will endeavor to recognize standout first movers according to their influence on the sector*:
- Consumer, retail, food & beverage
- Energy and industrials
- Financial services
- Financial technology (FinTech)
- Healthcare Services
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- Technology, media and telecoms
* Judges may consolidate or split out sectors according to the quantity and quality of submissions, market trends and deal volumes.
- Law Firm of the Year
- Dealmaker of the Year
- Align your company with the leading Awards ceremony in the Deal market.
- Access to a highly targeted segment of the sector, positioned in front of the eyes of the best.
- High-profile branding to the entire Deal audience before, during and after the Awards.
- Unrivalled networking opportunity.
For more information on the event and other sponsorship inquiries please contact Chris Eduoard.
Please contact us for general inquiries.