For 2021, The Deal is merging its middle-market and large-cap awards ceremonies.
The process will be the same and firms will be asked to submit nominations in each category. Categories will be announced in the future.
The schedule for nominations is as follows, though dates are subject to change.
- Research opens April 26
- Submission deadline June 11
- Shortlist announced July 27
- Winners announced Sept. 21
Celebrating the Leaders of The Deal Economy, The Deal recognized the leading people and firms, including lawyers, bankers and advisers, who are shaping The Deal Economy and setting the trends.
Check out last year’s categories and more from The Deal awards programs:
- The Deal Awards New York 2020 (>$500 million)
- The Deal Awards Middle Market 2020 (<$500 million)
- The Deal Maker Quarterly (Q3 2020 – Awards Edition)
More editions of Dealmaker Quarterly are available on TheDeal.com: